We’ve been beating the drum for a few weeks now about PermaSafe, an innovative new protection product that combines traditional wear and stain protection with a revolutionary ability to continuously eliminate up to 99.999% of surface and airborne microbes without harmful chemicals.
Because this type of product is so new, it’s natural to wonder about its viability. We’re convinced that customer concern about germs is here to stay, and so are some of the biggest names in the country.
AutoNation, the largest dealership group in the U.S., recently announced it would be offering germ protection in all of its dealerships. They are teaming up with Clorox on this effort, demonstrating that two large, publicly traded companies see a profit-rich future in disinfection and germ prevention for vehicles.
It’s happening. Vehicle disinfection is gaining traction and beginning to appear as an option on F&I and service menus nationwide. We’re thrilled to see another profit driver added at a time when every dealer needs all the help they can get.
We’re even more excited because PermaSafe is one of the first to market. But being first is a lot less important than being best. PermaSafe is much more compelling than competitive brands because it’s better in every meaningful way:
- It uses no harmful chemicals
- It comes with an incredible warranty and can last the lifetime of the vehicle
- It’s not just for germs — PermaSafe offers stain, wear, fading and UV protection in addition to its exceptional performance against harmful germs
- It installs in minutes with no special training required
- It has pricing flexibility that ensures great profits with every sale
To join this important and growing automotive trend and start boosting your profits today, contact FLADCO.