Drivers choose subscription-based systems that help keep them connected and safe on the road while adding a layer of security to their vehicle. While vehicle telematics systems are an ideal F&I revenue opportunity, they also open many recurring revenue doors and automate many aspects of vehicle management for dealers.
Guidepoint Systems is the #1 aftermarket vehicle telematics provider, backing its cutting-edge technology with exceptional 24/7 service. Customers love the peace of mind and convenience that comes with telematics from Guidepoint, including 24/7 coverage that includes:
- Vehicle tracking that customers can track on their smartphone
- Theft deterrence from tracking in addition to visual cues and a team that helps law enforcement recover it if it’s stolen
- Emergency or roadside assistance anytime and anywhere
- Concierge services for directions, traffic information or even reservations
Dealers choose Guidepoint because it makes them money before the sale, in the F&I room and then helps secure recurring revenue. Here’s how:
- Profits at the time of sale while delivering a high-demand luxury service to customers.
- It’s an outstanding lot management tool, automating many aspects of inventory management like vehicle condition and service reports and where the vehicle is located. This is all done 24/7 with no input required because Guidepoint easily integrates with most DMS software.
- Maximize loaner fleet profitability and efficiency by automatically tracking while recouping tolls and fuel costs with no hassle.
- It’s brand agnostic – it can be added to most makes, models and year of vehicle.
- It drives service revenue because it will alert both dealers and customers when service is due – giving dealers the opportunity to proactively fill service bays.