A great CRM system does more than provide the basics on your customers and prospects. The latest CRM solutions can help dealerships close more deals, sell more products and keep service bays filled – and do it all in a largely automated way.
Here are some things you should be getting from your CRM:
- Acts as a sales engine, making it easier to find and create sales opportunities proactively – including from existing customers
- Helps you quickly assess a customer or prospect, giving you detailed data on their buying habits, demographics and vehicle history you can leverage to close deals
- Makes life easier for sales staff, helping them set priorities and work leads based on their likelihood to close
- Provides rich data that allows for successful marketing campaigns
- Integration with predictive analytics to allow for lead generation based on customers’ demographics, behaviors and transactional data
The right CRM can be a powerful tool that takes leads and turns them into sales. If you’re not getting all you need from your current CRM, it will pay to switch as soon as possible. We can help. Our partner Reynolds & Reynolds has CRM solutions designed to drive revenue and help your teams work smarter and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more about ways we can improve your processes and boost your revenue.