Last week, we told you about the RoadVantage collection of F&I products and a few of the reasons it’s the fastest-growing F&I provider in the country – and why it keeps earning Diamond Dealers’ Choice Awards year after year. The biggest one is that dealers and their customers love RoadVantage. Taking a closer look explains why.
Dealers sell RoadVantage more consistently and easily because:
- It delights customers. After 135 Google reviews, RoadVantage has earned 4.8 out of five stars – an incredible track record for any company, let alone one in the business of handling warranty issues. You can trust RoadVantage to treat your customers great.
- RoadVantage offers an array of products that can be sold alone or bundled for added value. Coverage options include:
- Vehicle service contracts
- Tire and wheel coverage
- Paintless dent repair
- Windshield repair
- Key replacement
- Interior and exterior repair
- Theft protection
- GAP protection
- Its fast and hassle-free claims process helps drive paid business right into dealers’ service bays.
- RoadVantage provides custom marketing support to help you promote and co-brand their products with your dealership. With in-house graphic support, they can help you promote this F&I engine throughout your dealership.
- RoadVantage delivers dedicated dealer services. An exclusive portal helps dealer deliver prompt and excellent service related to any claim – weekly webinars help you get the most out of this tool. You can also track claims and handle other needs online.
Customers are happy to buy RoadVantage coverage because:
- It takes the eliminates the biggest complaint about warranties – unpaid claims. RoadVantage is built to pay claims quickly and painlessly. True Coverage removes almost all the exclusions that lead to customer anger and dissatisfaction.
- RoadVantage is fast. Virtually all approved claims are paid within an hour of receipt of a signed invoice. Peace of mind, pain-free claims and incredible service are what your customers will love most about RoadVantage.
- It has so many choices – customers can select the coverage and terms that meet their needs and budget.
- The value of RoadVantage lasts. Customers can transfer the warranty to extend the value of their vehicle.
Contact FLADCO to get RoadVantage working to boost your bottom line today.