Vehicle service contracts are an important tool for “closing the sale” and will generate additional revenue, so it is important for dealerships to take every opportunity to provide this option. The best provider can offer plans for new, used, foreign and domestic vehicles while providing a very reliable source of revenue and profits back to the dealership.
Here are a few things to seek from your preferred vehicle service plan administrator:
- Trusted Partner: Choose a company that has a good track record. Your customers should trust that you will choose an administrator who will take care of their vehicles’ needs now and down the road.
- High-Mileage Options: Most providers won’t cover high mileage vehicles. Take the “as-is” out of the equation and provide a warranty on these otherwise undesirable units to create another profitable sale.
- Flexible Vehicle Options: A single provider that can cover most any make or model plus new or used options, simplifies the sales, service and administrative process. Don’t ever lose a sale due to the inability to offer flexible coverage options.
- Great Service: Choose a provider that works well with both the dealer and its customers to provide the best affordable coverage and reliability. Programs that include roadside benefits offer customers further peace of mind. These include towing, rental, lockout assistance and even trip interruption should a customer be away from home and need lodging and meals.
- Extra Profit: Choose a company that offers clear and compelling value to your dealership. Your warranty program should provide extra revenue that will consistently add profits to your bottom line every month.
Dealers have many choices for their service contract provider. Finding the best fit for your dealership will generate more sales, increase customer satisfaction and consistently earn significantly more profits.
To learn more about how to choose the right vehicle service plan provider for your dealership, call your FLADCO representative today!